Thursday, March 20, 2008

Personal Effects

While I was out on a stroll with my good friend 'camera', I stumbled onto Hillary Clinton's short visit to Terre Haute. Now, I didn't stick around long enough to see Hillary herself ... but I did get some interesting shots.Alongside two older women carrying war protest signs was a man supporting this doozy of a thought. I'm not going to get into the political statement here ... I'll let you just have it out in my comments instead.

People have become my new obsession. I love photographing them. Expressions and candid moments are, to say the least, "teh shit". With the beautiful sunlight which abounded this morning, I couldn't resist some lovely shots of the people at the support Hillary event.

Baby. That's all I've got.

*All shots taken in the parking lot behind the Saratoga Restaurant in Terre Haute, IN.

No comments: